Group Registration Steps:
- View our Participating Church Coordinator Info Sheet
- Complete the online group registration form: Group Registration (click here)
- Send in your non-refundable $50 per participant group registration fee to the U.M. ARMY-Rio TX office. (Your groups spot at camp is not secure until we receive this payment)
- Share your group’s unique individual registration link with your participants. This link will be emailed to you after online group registration is complete, it should look similar to this: https://www.umarmy.net/Registration/Indv/<GROUP NUMBER>/
Individual Registration Steps:
- Use the unique individual registration link your youth director/group leader has provided to complete the online registration form.
- Print and fill out the Press and Medical Release form at the bottom of the online registration form. Give this form to your youth director/group leader.
- Follow your youth director/group leader’s specific instructions regarding payments prior to your camp deadline
Single Individual Registration Steps:
- If you are participating in a U.M. ARMY camp, but are not part of a church or other participating group, please use this link to complete your online registration form: Single Individual Registration (click here)
- Print and fill out the Press and Medical Release form at the bottom of the online registration form. Bring this with you to camp!
Send All Group/Individual Registration Checks to:
U.M. ARMY-Rio TX
P.O. Box 2556
Wimberley, TX 78676
You can now pay your group registration fee online! Every participating group must complete their online group registration form first! After online registration is complete you can pay your group registration deposit below. Change the quantity to match the number of participants you are bringing to camp. Please complete a separate payment per camp type (BASIC/HS)! You can also pay your remaining individual registration fee, just select the correct option below and change the quantity to match the number of participants you have.